These reports were collected from the Boston Police Department and took place between Nov. 13 and 19 within Charlestown's District A-15. Any charges mentioned do not indicate a conviction.
Disorderly Conduct Results in Arrest
Two people were arrested for disorderly conduct following a police investigation at Bunker Hill and Concord streets on Friday, Nov. 16. Drug paraphernalia was also allegedly recovered from both individuals.
Cell Phone Stolen from Bar
A patron at a restaurant on Main Street reported on Sunday, Nov. 18 that someone had taken his cell phone from the restaurant’s bar area.
- A person on City Square reported on Tuesday, Nov. 13 that someone threatened to do them bodily harm.
- A disorderly person was reported on Monument Square on Friday, Nov. 16.
- Assault and battery was reported on Crescent Street on Saturday, Nov. 17.
- Assault and battery was reported on Bunker Hill Street on Saturday, Nov. 17. At least one individual required medical attention.
- A person on Medford Street reported that someone threatened to do bodily harm on Saturday, Nov. 17.
- A verbal dispute was reported on Mount Vernon Street on Sunday, Nov. 18.
- A stolen vehicle was reported on Cambridge Street on Sunday, Nov. 18.