These reports were collected from the Boston Police Department and took place within Charlestown's District, A-15. The time and place of the alleged crimes are listed. Persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
Monday, May 30
- Police responded to two reports of larceny from a motor vehicle. At 11 p.m., a car was reportedly broken into on 7th Street. At 2 p.m., a car was reportedly broken into on 8th Street. In both cases, victim reported that items valued at over $200 were taken from the cars.
Tuesday, May 31
- Police responded to a domestic altercation on Medford Street around 5:45 a.m. that ended with both parties being arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- Steven Greene of Dorchester was arrested at 9:50 p.m. at 23 Wheatley Way on a charge of operating a vehicle without a valid license.
Wednesday, June 1
- Farley Harrington of Charlestown was arrested at 258 Main St. around 9 p.m. on a charge of assault and battery. According to a police report, the victim said Harrington became abusive toward him after he questioned why she had come from work early. The police report states that the victim was punched and scratched. He declined medical attention.
Thursday, June 2
- Around 9 a.m. a police officer on Main Street was approached by a victim who said a white male jumped out of a car and punched in the face "for no reason." The suspect reportedly got back in the car and ran over the victim's foot. However the victim refused medical attention.
- Police responded to a report of vandalism around 11 p.m. at 40 Corey St.
Friday, June 3
- A victim on Pleasant Street told police that put her handbag down to say hello to a passing dog. After petting the the puppy, she realized her bag was gone. Police say there are no suspects.
For more information, residents can contact the district's Community Service office at 617-343-4627. To report drug dealing, contact the District A-1 confidential drug line at 617-343-4879.
The Charlestown neighborhood police station can be reached at 617-343-4888. Public safety meetings are held there on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m.