Red Sox Foundation & Mass. General Hospital raise funds for military personnel through 9K fundraising run; Registration still open
Gather up the family and head to historic Fenway Park to cheer on runners and walkers who cross home plate at the 4th Annual Run/Walk to Home Base, presented by New Balance. Food, entertainment and family-friendly activities will fill the concourses of America’s Most Beloved Ballpark including:
- Games and activities for kids at the Family Fun Zone Presented by Our Family for Families First Foundation
- Assemble care packages and write a note of thanks to active military members at the Military Appreciation Area Presented by BAE Systems
- Meet-n-greets with Wally the Green Monster & Red Sox Legends at the Fan Experience Zone, presented by John Hancock
- Photos with the 2004 and 2007 World Series Trophies
- Self-guided Fenway Park tours
The event honors heroic veterans and raises much needed funds for the Red Sox Foundation and the Mass. General Hospital Home Base Program, which provides clinical care and support for hundreds of Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans and their families who are affected by combat stress, deployment stress, and traumatic brain injury.
For more information and to register, visit www.runtohomebase.org.