Today is Monday, Sept. 26. Here are five events coming up in the neighborhood this week. And you should know about them.
1. Tonight the Charlestown Mothers Association will bring more than 30 representatives from public, private and charter schools to the for a ". Got a question about which school is right for you, or how to navigate the system? Stop by between 6 and 8 p.m.
2. Tonight is also the for the Charlestown Historical Society. Members and guests are welcome to learn about the society's work, upcoming agenda and how to get involved. Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. at the .
3. The development committee of the Charlestown Neighborhood Council will meet on Wednesday to talk about a over existing commercial space on Main Street -- namely, and . Meeting starts at 7 p.m. at the .
4. On Thursday is hosting the first of a few financial education meetings, starting with this one, "." Carolyn M. Launie, a certified financial planner, will lead the talk starting at 7 p.m. All women are welcome.
5. And there's another meeting on Thursday night -- this one about the future of . The , and school reps will be on hand as well. The meeting starts at 7 p.m. in the school cafeteria.
For more information on what's happening in the neighborhood, please check out our events calendar. And if you've got an event of your own to post, feel free! Or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.