Need a cup of coffee, a quick meal or a last-minute gift this weekend, but don’t know what’s open? Here’s a list of Charlestown businesses we were able to get information on:
- Style Cafe is open, regular hours.
- Olivia Browning will open Monday but the store will close early at 5 p.m.
- Toni Ann's will be closed. Reopened Tuesday.
- Grasshopper Café will be closed Monday.
And here’s information on the city for Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 3.
- Municipal Offices: CLOSED (including City Hall, libraries, community centers and indoor pools)
- Pools: Clougherty and Mirabella open until 7:30PM
- Parking & Driving: Meters are FREE. Other parking rules remain in effect. The Transportation Department has issued a Traffic Advisory & Parking Restrictions related to Student Move-In.
- Trash & Recycling Collection: ONE Day late for remainder of week (except Boston Proper, Roxbury, Charlestown, and South Boston)
- Tow Lot: CLOSED Monday
- Street Sweeping: No Monday daytime cleaning (overnight midnight - 7AM arterials on schedule).
- MBTA: Operating on a Sunday schedule. See www.mbta.com for details.
If you know of any other business' hours, please add them in the comments.