1. Today's forecast: Yesterday's sunny and cool weather is replaced with clouds this morning which will decrease later in the day. The high today, a cool 62 degrees
2. The Charlestown branch library, open today from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., is the perfect place to go after school until 5:30 p.m. Get help with homework and play learning games on our new touchscreen computer. Today, the branch is preparing for tomorrow's owl show by working on a paper bag craft project.
3. Haven Boutique at 1 Thompson Square Marketplace is holding an "Arbonne" night beginning at 6:30 p.m. Have some organic wine while you shop and learn about Arbonne's world-renowned "green" beauty secrets.
4. Healthy Eating Specialist Hannah will be leading this week's Healthy Eating classes at Whole Foods Market (51 Austin St.) at 6 p.m. The subject tonight will be All About Apples!
5. On this day in 1962, astronaut John Glenn parachutes back to earth in his Mercury capsule after being the first American to orbit the earth.