The Joy of Old is a store for the collector's heart. The store's small entry belies its size and capacity; it holds hundreds of antique furniture, dinnerware, small collectibles, Charlestown souvenirs, artisan jewelry and more. In business for since the late 1990s, the charming antique store is a microcosm of the town of Charlestown.
- Hours: Thu, 2pm - 7pm; Sat, noon - 4pm; Mon - Wed, Fri, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Artisan jewelery, vintage furniture, candles, note cards, signs
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Within 14 days for store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is a historic Boston neighborhood.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: From where did this item come?
- Antiques specialties: Creamware, vintage furniture
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment