Sorelle means "sisters" in Italian, which is fitting as this is one of two locations in Charlestown. The larger City Square spot is located on the Freedom Trail next to the marina, with ample seasonal outdoor seating. Boasting a spacious inside layout with large windows, it is a very bright and cheery place. Sorelle offers options that will take you from breakfast to an early dinner and everywhere in between. From coffee and tea, to an impressive sandwich and salad selection and many fresh baked goods and pastries, there is something for any time of day. Additionally, they have a beer and wine license and free wireless Internet for customers.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 7pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: The floor is level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.sorellecafe.com/citysquare.pdf
- Specialties: Baked goods, pastries, soups, salads, breakfast sandwiches, pressed and cafe sandwiches, coffee and tea
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Bistro, Dessert / Ice Cream, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Baked goods (muffins, scones, tarts etc), various sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 12
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: None.