Drag box to select area
A commercial building of office space, the Schrafft Center was originally built to be William Schrafft's Candy Factory in 1861. After a stint as a restaurant company, the building was remodeled in 1984 by the Flately Company who currently owns and runs the center. The building's interior walls are decorated with Wonka Factory-like photographs from its candy factory days. Aside from the offices, the center also houses a convenience store, cafe, dry cleaners, a fitness center and an ATM.
52 Roland St, Charlestown, MA 02129
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 7pm
- Accessible: no