Named after the owner's two daughters, Olivia Browning is a gift store for those who appreciate high quality at reasonable prices. Most of the stock comes from independent vendors and much of it is hand selected. The store sells stationary, handbags, Charlestown souveniers such as T-shirts and sweatshirts and artisan jewelery. Olivia Browning also has a kid's corner full of goodies and the store also sells little kitchen helpers such as the Food Network's famous Barefoot Contessa cookbooks and mixes.
- Fax: 617-242-2411
- Hours: Winter Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thursday. 10am-7:30pm; Fri, 10am - 6:30pm; Sat, 10:00am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Front Door and Most of Store
- Founding Date: Nov 07 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Vietri, Mariposa, Nest Candles, Votivo, Voluspa, The Thymes, MZ Wallace (new), JPK, Angel Dear, Turtle Fur Hats, Baby Gifts. Bridal and Baby Registries. Owner Abby Gray is also an Event Planner.
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Return with receipt within 14 days for store credit only.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Charlestown Resident is an amazing person. Our Community is filled with strong people wanting to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
- What's your most popular item?: Anything Charlestown related! Tabletop, Gourmet, Jewelry, Bags and Baby are out top selling categories.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: We mainly deal with established wholesalers because of our pledge to watch the value/cost of our items. However, some artisans that we carry are individuals. We'd suggest a meeting to determine commonality.