MGH Institute of Health Professions
The Institute of Health Professions is an interdisciplinary graduate school founded by Massachusetts General Hospital. It combines classroom learning with hands-on experience. It offers doctoral degrees, master's degrees, continuing education and certificates of advanced study in medical imaging, nursing, physical therapy and communication disorders.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 10 pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are accessible ramps and elevators.
- Founding Date: 1977
- Number of students: 566
- Male-to-female ratio: 16% women; 84% men.
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None.
- Graduation rate (%): 96
- Accreditation/licenses: The Institute is accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges; Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education; Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 7:1
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Number of faculty: There are 63 full-time faculty, 23 part-time faculty and 71 adjuncts.
- Degrees: Graduate, Professional
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Campus housing: No