"Oh, did you want something to eat? I can get you something if you'd like," Dana sweetly asks as she steps out of the Family Kitchen. Dana is the cook and owner of the Family Kitchen and it is easy to see why the little deli and restaurant lives up to its name. The walls and outside are covered in little knick knacks and charms that might make an appearance in your mother's kitchen.
- Hours: M-W 10-5pm Th-F 10-7pm S 11-3pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: From our Kitchen to yours..Fresh..Delicious and always Affordable !!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: We use the freshest ingredients when in season..make homemade items that are on the menu and we can improvise to suit your taste. We do not deep fry !! We are here to cater to your every need..Stop in and see for yourself !!
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: We will be cooking for you...special platters for football..holiday parties..small family gatherings..anything goes. New hours for the season..we've added Sunday....11-3 for all your needs :)
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Family Kitchen opened in 2005..We strive on a daily basis to create new and exciting additions to our menu. Our customers are the reason we are here and we are so very greatful to each and every person that walks in our door ! Thank You :)
- Items: Sandwiches made to order, Soda