Clarence R. Edwards Middle School
Clarence R. Edwards Middle School emphasizes the arts; its curriculum includes instruments and vocals, theater, visual arts and dance. The school has an extended day program that allows faculty and staff to provide extra academic help as well as arts and enrichment activities for students.
- Fax: 617-635-8522
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7:20am - 3:45pm; Fri, 7:20am - 11:40am; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 313
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 9:1
- Number of faculty: 33
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Teachers are organized in teams at the school, and each team has daily planning times available to meet with students' parents.
- Grade levels: 6 - 8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Library