This calm and relaxing yoga studio is conveniently located on Main Street, near Zumes and the Cooperative Bank. Sue Lynch owns and runs the studio and was featured in Yoga Journal for her service to her community and especially for her work with local veterans. The studio offers all types of yoga classes for all ages, private training and other services connected with health and well-being.
- Hours: Hours vary by class.
- Handicap Accessible: Door is level with the sidewalk.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- What makes this community special?: Charlestown Yoga offers something for everyone, new students to advanced. We feature a warm and inviting space in addition to a finished outdoor area for classes.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Military, Student, Volume/season
- Membership info: www.charlestownyoga.com
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Class Schedule Link: clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=354
- Number of classes/week: 26
- Average class size: 12
- Number of instructors: 14
- Styles: Integral, Iyengar, Vinyasa
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate, Mixed-level classes
- Specialties: For kids, Pre-natal
- Services: One-on-one instruction, Shop