Article submitted by Nigel Griffith, Manager and Director Of Tennis at the Stillman/CHAD Tennis Center:
The Tennis Center has new rates, and the prices are running until September 2012. Registration for the CHAD (that's Charlestown Against Drugs) Junior Tennis Program also begins on January 7th.
Tennis afficianados, new-year's-resolvers, or parents of interested kids, here are your prices and details:
- Boston City Resident -- $100.00 till end of September 2012
- Outside City Resident -- $200.00 till end of September 2012.
- Boston City Family Residents -- $250 for a married couple and 2 children.
- Outside City Family Residents -- $300 for a married couple and 2 children.
- Guest fees are $10.00 per visit and a member can bring a guest 4 times between October 2011-September 2012.
- A City resident Member can book court time 5 days in advance, Out of City residents can book 4 days in advance.
- All court cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- And the tennis center is closed on all major holidays, including state and federal holidays.
In addition, registration for the 3rd Session of all CHAD Junior Tennis programs list below, will begin on Saturday, January 7th, 2012.
Programs are as follows:
- CHAD Little Wonders (Sat&Sun, Mon&Wed)
- CHAD Intermediate (Sat&Sun, Mon&Wed)
- CHAD Challengers (Sat&Sun, Mon&Wed)
- CHAD Elite (Thurs, Fri, Sat&Sun).
Anyone with questions can call the club at 617-241-2990.