On Friday, Sept. 21, officers responded to the corner of Main Street and School Street for a report graffiti. The call that triggered the response originally reported the vandalism as anti-Semitic, but the officer found that it was instead anti-islamic. The graffiti read “Islam sucks! You rat pack Islamic rats. The Warlock. USA #1.” Police forwarded the report to the city’s public works department because it was written on city property.
About 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 21, a victim told police that, an hour earlier, he had seen a man steal his bike. The victim said that the young man was accompanied by two other men on bicycles as he left the scene.
Other notable entries:
Friday, Sept. 21
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery on Old Rutherford Avenue.
- Officers arrested Lonnie Sales, of 118 Medford Street, on an outstanding warrant.
- Officers arrested David Jones of 794 Mass Ave in Boston at 40 Sudbury Street.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery that occurred around 8:15 a.m. on Terminal Street.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery that allegedly occurred around 12:45 p.m. on 8th Street.
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism on Roland Street.
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism on Main Street.
Saturday, Sept. 22
- A resident on Main Street reported that someone broke into the resident’s home around 2 a.m.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery around 10:20 p.m. on Cambridge Street.
Saturday, Sept. 23
- Police arrested Michelle Rourk of 32 Danforth Court in Haverhill and charged her with driving while under the influence of alcohol.
- A victim parked on Medford Street reported that someone stole more than $200 of valuables from his vehicle.
- Boston police assisted a boater whose motor had died near the Exelon Energy facility.