Just after midnight on Tuesday, Aug. 7, a Monument Street resident reported that someone broke the glass on her rear patio door. The victim told an officer that she heard a loud noise, then found the broken glass. The officer investigated the back yard, which abuts Concord Place, and found a 40 oz. bottle of Budweiser with liquid still inside. According to a report, officers canvassed the area looking for a suspect, but did not locate one.
On Monday, Aug 6, a victim parked on Tibbetts Town Way reported that someone vandalized his 2009 Honda Civic. An officer observed a “continuous deep grooved scratch around the body of the entire motor vehicle.” According to the report, the vandal also carved a racial slur into the vehicle’s hood.
Other notable entries:
Tuesday, Aug 7
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery on Corey Street.
Wednesday, Aug. 8
- A Bunker Hill Street resident reported that someone took the victim’s license plate.
- Officers responded to a collision between two boats near 100 Terminal Street.
- Police responded to a report of an assault and battery around 4:20 p.m. on Old Ironsides Way.
Thursday, Aug 9.
- A victim parked on Cambridge Street reported that someone stole her car.
- A victim parked on Short Street reported that someone stole $200 or more worth of valuables from his vehicle.
- Police responded to a report of a minor theft from a building on Austin Street.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery on O’Meara Court around 8 p.m. As a result of the incident, officers arrested Juan Beltre of 444 Harrision Ave. in Boston.