On Friday, Sept. 7, a Bunker Hill Street resident reported that she noticed earlier in the day that someone had damaged the door to her apartment. She told police that the door appeared as if someone tried to pry it open. She said an unknown person also damaged her lock, causing some screws to fall into her apartment. She did not believe that the culprit managed to enter her home.
On Friday, Sept. 7, a driver on Brighton Avenue reported that he was driving in the left lane when a driver in the right-hand lane cut in front of the victim while attempting a U-turn. The maneuver caused the second vehicle to strike the first. The offending driver stopped, according to a report, but refused to exchange paperwork. The victim reported that a passenger in the offending vehicle also argued with the victim and attempted an assault.
Other notable entries:
Friday, Sept. 7
- Officers responded to a reported assault and battery on Spice Street around 6:40 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- A victim parked on Pearl Street reported that someone stole valuables worth at least $200 from his vehicle.
- A driver parked on Tremont Street reported that someone stole valuables worth less than $200 from his vehicle.
- Officers responded to a report of a vehicle leaving the scene of an accident where the driver caused property damage on Alford Street.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- Police responded to a report that a driver caused damage on Bartlett Street and left the scene.
- A victim parked on Dunstable Street reported that someone stole valuables worth at least $200 from his vehicle.