On Tuesday, May 29, an officer responded to Charlestown High School where the school officer reported that someone had stolen two of the school’s Apple iPads. Officers reviewed security footage of the room and observed a man take the iPads and put them into his backpack before leaving the school. No one has yet been arrested in connection with the incident.
On Wednesday, May 30, officers observed what they believed to be a drug deal occur at the Bunker Hill Mall. The officers followed the individuals for a period of time, and eventually stopped them. After searching the group and their car, officers found more than 60 prescription pills and a quantity of marijuana. As a result of the incident, police arrested Michael DelMedico of 444 Harrison Ave in Boston and Angela Attardo of 23 Swampscott Ave in Peabody.
Other notable entries:
Tuesday, May 29
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism that occurred sometime the previous night on Walford Way.
- A victim parked on Cambridge Street reported that someone stole valuables worth at least $200 from his vehicle.
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- Officers responded to a report ob a theft of more than $200 worth of valuables from a building on 8th Street.
- Officers arrested Frederick Stearns of 10 Leisa G Drive in Tewksbury and charged him with possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute it.
- A victim on Essex Street reported that someone broke into the victim’s home at some time during the day.
Thursday, May 31
- Officers arrested Russell DiNovo of 56 Old Ironsides Way on an outstanding warrant.
- Officers arrested Joel Agosto, of 50 Chatham Street in Lynn, at a Cross Street address on an outstanding warrant.
- A victim on West Street reported that someone stole more than $200 worth of valuables from his address.
- A victim parked on Bunker Hill Street reported that someone stole $200 or more worth of valuables from his vehicle.