On Saturday, June 2, a victim walking on Bunker Hill Street around 3:10 p.m. told officers that two men physically assaulted her minutes earlier. She said the pair, who she knew, jumped out of a car and struck her in the head. When she tried to call police, they took her cell phone, got back in their car and drove away.
On Friday, June 1, officers responded to a report of vandalism at a Corey Street address. The victim showed police that someone had smeared fecal matter all over the victim’s door. The victim believed that the act was a threat, but told officers of no ongoing problems with any other of the building’s residents.
Other notable entries:
Friday, June 1
- Officers recovered a vehicle on Terminal Street that had been stolen from outside of Boston.
- A victim parked on Medford Street reported that someone had stolen more than $200 worth of valuables from his vehicle.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery that occurred around 9:30 p.m. at a Tufts Street address. As a result of the incident, officers arrested Herbert Smith of Pine Street in Boston.
Sunday, June 3
- Officers investigated drug activity on Bunker Hill Street. As a result of the incident, officers arrested two men, both of Charlestown, and charged one of them with possession of a Class E substance with the intent to distribute it.
Monday, June 4
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism at a Medford Street address.
- A victim parked on Medford Street told officers that someone had stole more than $200 worth of valuables from the victim’s vehicle.
- Officers investigated drug activity on Old Ironsides Way.