On Sunday, June 10, a victim told police that someone smashed the windshield and damaged the bumper on his 2007 BMW some time over night. The vehicle had been parked at victim’s Main Street home.
On Sunday, June 10, a victim told police that someone used a sharp object to leave a single a deep scratch down the length of the driver’s side of the victim’s 2007 Nissan while it was parked at 35 Old Ironsides Way some time between 6 and 7:30 p.m.
On Friday, June 8, the plant manager of a business in the Bunker Hill Industrial Park reported that two white men stole $1,500 worth of equipment from the rear of the building. Surveillance equipment, the manager told police, spotted the pair as they loaded the equipment into the back of a vehicle and then fled the scene.
Other notable entries:
Friday, June 8
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery incident on 13th Street around 1:22 a.m.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery incident on Polk Street around 1:36 a.m.
- Officers responded to a report of a disorderly person on Walford Way and arrested Inonge Phano Nyumbu of 50 Monument Street in Charlestown.
Sunday, June 10
- A victim on Main Street reported that someone struck her vehicle, causing her injury, and left the scene before officers could arrive.
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery on Main Street at 3:24 p.m.
- Officers responded to a report of drinking on public on Walford Way around 6:30 p.m.
- Officers responded to a report of drinking in public on Eden Street around 10 p.m. As a result of the incident, officers arrested James Saunders of 42 Saxton Street in Dorchester.