On Friday, July 13, officers responded to a report that an acquaintance had sold a motorized wheel chair from a victim’s Bunker Hill Street home without permission. The victim valued the chair at approximately $4,000. The victim was in the process of moving and had given a key to the suspect.
On Saturday, July 14, a victim parked near the intersection of Medford Street and O’Meara Court reported that someone had smashed into his vehicle and stolen his car radio, valued at $400.
Other notable entries:
Friday, July 13
- Officers responded to a report of fraud on Bunker Hill Street.
- Officers arrested John Delaney of 329 Bunker Hill Street in connection with an earlier assault and battery with a dangerous weapon incident that left the victim seeking medical attention.
Saturday, July 14
- Officers responded to a report of vandalism on Medford Street.
- Officers responded to a report of fraud on 1st Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident involving a city vehicle on Vine Street.
- Officers responded to a report of a driver that left the scene after a motor vehicle accident that caused property damage on Decatur Street.
Sunday, July 15
- A driver parked on Cordis Street reported that someone stole less than $200 worth of valuables from the victim’s vehicle.