On Thursday, July 5 around 9:15 p.m., officers responded to a reported breaking and entering. A valet working at a Main Street restaurant reported that he saw a small man running out of an alley followed by a larger man, carrying a stool and wearing only his underwear. Officers caught up with both men. The larger man reported that the smaller man had entered the larger man’s apartment by pushing in the rear door.
On Thursday, July 5, around 12:30 a.m., a resident who lives on O’Brien Court told police that she returned home to find the contents of her apartment tossed about. The victim said that her door had been pried open, and the burglar had taken an Apple laptop and $900 in cash.
Other notable entries:
Monday, July 2
- Officers recovered a stolen motor vehicle on Carney Court. It had been stolen elsewhere in the city.
- A victim reported that someone stole his iPhone from the YMCA.
Tuesday, July 3
- A victim parked on Monument Street reported that someone stole $200 or more worth of valuables from his vehicle.
- A victim parked on Chappie Street reported that someone stole $200 or more worth of valuables from his vehicle.
Wednesday, July 4
- A victim parked on Decatur Street reported that someone stole his bicycle.
- A Bunker Hill Street victim reported that someone entered his apartment, but stole nothing.
- Officers arrested Jonathan Michael Elliot on Main Street in connection with heroin dealing.
Thursday, July 5
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon on O’Meara Court.