On Saturday, July 21 around 11 a.m., an officer observed a Subaru parked on O’Reilly Way that had been stolen from Bunker Hill Street in Charlestown earlier in the week. The officer found the door unlocked and the knob missing from the shifter, but reported that the vehicle appeared otherwise unharmed.
On Friday, July 20, a resident reported that someone had smashed the passenger side front window of his Honda Accord some time on Wednesday or Thursday.
On Sunday, July 22, a driver parked on Walford Way reported that someone slashed his passenger-side tires at some time in the previous day.
Other notable entries:
Friday, July 20
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery around 11:33 a.m. on Medford Street. The victim required medical attention.
Saturday, July 21
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery around 10:30 a.m. on Tufts Street. The victim required medical attention.
- A victim on Chestnut Street reported that someone had stolen less than $200 worth of valuables from a property there.
- Police responded to a report of a driver leaving scene of an accident that caused property damage on Common Street around 4:03 p.m.
Sunday, July 22
- Officers responded to a report of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon around 8:20 p.m. on Elm Street. As a result of the incident, Walter Landry of 71 Elm Street was arrested.