The JDRF Young Leadership Committee, Bay State Branch invites you to our masquerade ball for a mysterious night of dancing and entertainment, a four-hour open bar, appetizers, and raffle prizes as we work together to unmask a cure for type 1 diabetes. 100% of the proceeds from this event goes towards JDRF's mission of improving lives and curing type 1 diabetes.
- Date: Saturday, November 10, 2012
- Location: Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge - our generous host & lead event sponsor (777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA)
- Time: 8PM - Midnight
- Dress: Cocktail Attire with masks. We will provide masks, but please feel free to bring or make your own!
- Attendees: Must be 21 or older
- Tickets: $75, which include: Full open bar, appetizers, entertainment and dancing, Free on-site hotel parking & much more!