Changes for Memorial Day – Monday, May 28, 2012 (From boston.gov)
- Closed: All municipal offices, including Boston City Hall, schools, libraries and community centers.
- Trash & Recycling: Trash collection will remain on the same day in Charlestown.
- MBTA: Operating on a Sunday schedule: www.mbta.com.
- Parking: Parking meters not in effect. All other rules apply. The Tow Lot is CLOSED Sunday & Monday.
- Street Sweeping: There will be no daytime sweeping on Monday 5/28 (except overnight on posted arterials). Resumes 12:01AM Tuesday as listed on posted materials.
- Traffic Advisories: Road closures on Sunday, May 27 in Central Boston for Boston's Run to Remember. Full list here.
Businesses that have indicated their Memorial Day plans.
- Zume's Coffee House: Open 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday through Monday.
- Toni Anns: Closed Saturday May 26 & Monday May 28th.
- USS Constitution Museum: Hosting All Hands on Deck: Memorial Day Weekend Family Fun
if you know of what any other business is doing on this holiday, please add it in the comments.