By now, you should know that schools are open and the T is running normally with the worst of Hurricane Sandy behind us.
- Schools open Tuesday: Boston Public Schools are open for Tuesday.
- Power outages: NSTAR reported over 6,700 Boston customers were still out of power as of 9 p.m. Monday night. Check out the NSTAR outage map for up-to-the-minute updates on service.
- Latest forecast: Sandy's run ashore in New Jersey, and the worst is over in New England. Tuesday will still be very windy, however, so be prepared.
- Libraries are open: Boston's library system will be open, provided the branch still has power. The library web site should have more details for specific branches.
- Normal parking rules back in effect for Tuesday: Watch where you park.
- The T will operate a normal schedule on Tuesday: Watch for any service alerts at the MBTA website.
- Normal trash pickup for Tuesday: If you missed out Monday, you'll have to wait until next week. Tuesday's trash collection is back on schedule.
- City Hall: The mayor announced city government will operate normal business hours on Tuesday. All offices will be open.
TELL US: Was our coverage of this storm helpful or annoying?