1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another cloudy day with a high in the low 60’s. The evening will cool down to the lower 40’s with a chance of showers.
2. Boston Babywearer Monthly Meeting: Expecting your first baby? Have a baby carrier you don’t know how to use? Looking for a way to hold your baby while you do housework or chase after your toddler? Boston Babywearers is here to help.
3. The Rise and Fall of Poorhouses in Massachusetts: Poorhouses and town farms were seen as a means of reforming the poor and homeless in the Commonwealth from the 17th to the 20th centuries. The Boston Public Library-Central Branch is hosting a talk on poorhouses and the “tramp menace” from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday.
4. Bach, Beethoven and Poulenc: Come down to the Church of St. John the Evangelist for a free 45-minute violin and piano duo recital from 5:30 to 6:15 p.m. Wednesday.
5. Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Present Fully Charged: Fully Charged is coming to the TD Garden. Fun for the whole family starts at 7 p.m. Cost of admissions ranges from $20 to $140. The circus will be here Wednesday through Sunday.