1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a warm, partly sunny day with a high of 78. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low of 69.
2. …It’s A Love Thang: The Boston Playwrights Theater is hosting two plays about what we call love. Come see “In the Gift of an Organe” and “The Delicate Art of Customer Service” from 7 to 9 p.m. Admission is $25, $15 for seniors and students.
3. Sweet Celebrates Fashion Night Out: Swing by for their Fashion Night for their signature style cupcakes including Red Carpet Red Velvet, Couture Chocolate and Vogue Vanilla. Swing by at 6 p.m.. Cupcakes start at $4 each.
4. Second Annual Fashion Night Out: Copley Place will play host to an evening of high end fashion shows from 6 to 9 p.m. This event is free to all.
5. Author Talk: “Termination Orders”: Leo Maloney will debut his first novel for the thrill seeker, cover operation fans and anyone looking for a quick read. He will be holding a book launch party at the BPL from 6 to 8 p.m.
Things you can do every day on Charlestown Patch: