1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a mostly cloudy day with a high in the mid 50s. The evening will cool off to the lower 40s.
2. Boston Swing Central - Swing Dance Every Friday Night: Come on down to at 8 p.m. for authentic jazz from the 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s from New York to New Orleans. Cost of admission is $10.00.
3. Hugo: ArtsEmerson is hosting Martin Scorsese’s visual masterpiece, Hugo, from 6 to 8:10 p.m. at the Bright Family Screening Room at The Paramount. General admission is $10.
4. Teen Advisory Council Meeting: Come by the Boston Public Library to help promote the library and teen services today from 3 to 4 p.m.
5. Harvard Jazz Heroes: Come down to the Lowell Lecture Hall at 17 Kirkland St. in Cambridge to see the unsung heroes of the Boston jazz scene. Event runs from 8 to 9:30 p.m. Price of admission is $10.