1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a great Friday. It’s going to be sunny with a high of 80 degrees. There’s a slight chance of rain after 3 a.m., temperatures will lower to 62 degrees.
2. Os Musicos: Every third Saturday, hear musicians improvise on the sonic sculpture, Os Musicos, from the Os Gemeos exhibit at the Institute for Contemporary Art at 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.
3. The New Babylon: Considered to be a highlight of Soviet silent film era, The New Babylon is the final work from Grigori Kozintsev and Leonid Trauberg’s final silent work. Catch a showing at 6 to 7:30 p.m. at the Paramount Center. Tickets are $10.
4. BELL Homecoming 2012: Building Educated Leaders for Life is hosting a homecoming party to support BELL’s nonprofit program of summer and afterschool programs for kids. Cost of admission is $75.
5. Babette’s Feast: ArtsEmerson is hosting this Academy Award winning film at 9 p.m. at the Paramount Center. General admission is $10.