1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high in the mid 60’s. The evening will cloud over and cool down to the lower 50’s.
2. Getting ready for Sandy: Weve all got our fingers crossed for a miss, but it's good to be prepared in case Hurricane andy does crash into New England. Boston officials have released several smart tips for residents as they prepare for the worst.
3. The Second Annual Halloween Jam: Come by this children’s Halloween themed concert and costume contest for infants to eight year olds from 2 to 3 p.m. at the Community Music Center of Boston.
4. Anime and Manga Society for Teens and Tweens: If you enjoy Anime or Manga, then come to the October meetings of our Anime and Manga Society for Teens and Tweens from 3 to 4:30 p.m. at the BPL.
5. Fear Buffet: ArtsEmerson is putting on the Fear Buffet: A Shorts Program from 9:30 to 10:40 p.m. Cost of admission is $10.