1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high of 60 degrees. The evening will cloud over and cool off to the mid 40s.
2. Beginner’s Yoga: Come by Charlestown Yoga for a class on the basics of yoga. Class begins at 7:30 p.m. and costs $16.
3. Lowell Lecture: David Macauly: David Macauly will be speaking at the Boston Public Library about famous architectural works in an accessible and entertaining fashion. This free lecture is being held from 6 to 7:30 p.m. tonight at the library's central branch.
4. Shecky’s Girls Night Out: Have a night out with your girlfirends at The Castle at Boston Park Plaza. From 5 to 10 p.m., enjoy complimentary cocktails, beauty services and a goodie bag filled with new beauty products.
5. New England Aquarium Lecture: Fish Meat: It’s Hard to Know What to Eat: We love seafood, but the seas are running out of fish. This lecture hosted by the New England Aquarium will discuss what farmed fish are and how we can create a sustainable aquaculture. Stop by at 7 p.m. in the Aquarium's Harborside Learning Lab. You can register here.