1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy day after 10 a.m. with a high near 77 degrees. The afternoon will get breezy and there are chances of thunderstorms in the evening. Overnight, temperatures will drop down to 63 degrees.
2. Winesdays: Don't just drink wine...learn to taste it. With the help of an expert, savor a new selection from a featured winery each month at the Museum of Fine Arts at 5:30 p.m. Cost of admission is $25, which includes hors d’oeuvres and wine.
3. Cops and Robbers: Researching Ancestors on Both Sides of the Thin Blue Line: Track down your family through the Boston Public Library’s criminal and law enforcement records from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Come learn a thing or two about the skeletons in your family's closet.
4. Veterinary Clinic Meeting: At 7:00 PM in the Mishawam Community Center located at 95 Dunstable Street, the Basic Services committee of the Charlestown Neighborhood Council will hold a public hearing on the zoning application of Dr. Olga Iglikova to operate a veterinary clinic at 330 Main Street.
5. USS Constitution, Harbor Fortifications, and the Vessel That Never Fought: Paul Revere’s Role in the War of 1812: Come hear a lecture on the War of 1812 as part of the commemoration of the 200th anniversary of the outbreak of the The War of 1812 at the Old South Meeting House.