1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts thunderstorms before noon with a high of 70 degrees. Chance of rain is 80 percent. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low of 62 degrees.
2. How did the wind treat you? If you woke up to any damage from last night's winds, I want to suggest that you do two things 1) Call the mayor's hotline (only if the damage is on public property) at 617-635-4500. 2) Upload your photos to our community gallery. If we get enough pictures, we'll pull some together onto the main page.
3. Workplace Fall Job Fair: You’re invited to meet employers at the Central Branch of the Boston Public Library in Copley at a free job fair today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. Digital Identity Discussion: Eric Stoller, higher education blogger and social media educator, will speak today at 12:30 p.m. at the Fisher College Forum Spotlight on Digital Identity.
5. Salem Privateers and the War of 1812: Come down to the Old South Meeting House tonight from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. to learn about Salem’s role in the War of 1812.
Things you can do every day on Charlestown Patch: