1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny day with a high of 67 degrees. There’s a chance of rain headed our way after 4 p.m. Overnight, the evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 48 degrees.
2. Morrison Visa 21st Birthday Celebration: Join in on a reception at the Irish International Immigrant Center followed by cocktails and music next door at the Elephant & Castle, starting at 6:30 p.m. Cost of this event is $20.
3. Author Talk with William Martin: The Boston Public Library is hosting an author talk with William Martin, author of “The Lincoln Letters” at 6 p.m. This novel follows a book sleuth in pursuit of Lincoln’s diary.
4. THIS WEEKEND: Food Fest: This Sunday, The Phantom Gourmet is hosting a street fest on Lansdowne Street. Tickets are $50, $40 in advance. Bars and restaurants will be open, the Patriots game will be shown on 200 large screen TVs and the indoor/outdoor scene will offer samples of more than 100 Phantom Gourmet foods.
5. Marc Ribot at the ICA: Guitarist and composure Marc Ribot will be playing at the Intitute for Contemporary Art along with Mostly Other People Do the Killing at 7:30 p.m. $10 for members, $20 for non-members.
Things you can do every day on Charlestown Patch: