1. Parade Weekend. You know what time it is. Tonight, we have the annual Night Before Banquet, and then a whole pile of activities for the weekend. .
2. Quinny & Maxi Cosi Stroller Trunk Show & Prize Give-Away. Being an unmarried, childless man, I won't claim to understand this. But it's . It's at Charlestown Yoga. And it has something to do with strollers.
3. Boston City Councils Committee on Ways and Means: Boston’s committee on Ways and Means is holding a public meeting on annual appropriations, tax orders, loan orders and tax-exempt refunding bonds. This is a joint committee on Ways and Means and Education. This hearing begins at 10 a.m. at Boston City Hall in the Iannella Chambers, 5th Floor.
4. Concert in the Courtyard at the BPL: Celia Slattery, a Somerville-based singer, is preforming at the courtyard of the BPL. Her songs address friendship and finding hope in troubling times. She also covers songwriters from Adele to George Gershwin. Celia is accompanied by pianist Bill Duffy. This free show goes from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
5. Letters From Home: Boston Families Correspond: Letters of true patriots are on display at the Paul Revere House, the Otis House Museum, the Nichols House Museum, the Prescott House Museum and the Gibson House Museum. Each museum combines their collections of correspondence to shine a light and provide a first hand glimpse into life in the 18th, 19th and 20th century. There are 20 minute tours in each house. The tickets cost $20, which covers all five houses.