Today is Thursday, April 26. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Tiny boot camp. You can get a workout with your little one today. stroller-based fitness classes are designed specifically to help moms get fit. It takes the place of a personal trainer at a time in your life when you need one more than ever.
2. Tobin bridge painting meeting today. A community meeting will be held at the Constitution Inn, 150 Second Avenue at 7:00 p.m. so that MassDOT representatives can update the community on the Mystic River Bridge re-painting that will start on April 30.
3. Join us Friday. I’m sure you saw this yesterday, but we just want to remind you: starting at 11:30 on Friday.
4. Comment of the Day. We have some very helpful readers on Charlestown Patch, who sometimes spot questions from others and respond to them before we can. Here’s an example: “”
5. Rain late. Tomorrow will be quite nice—highs in the low 60s under partly cloudy skies—but it won’t be much use to you if you work a nine-to-five; we’re expected to see rain around evening commute time.