1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high of 72. Clouds may roll in and a shower might hit after 3 p.m. The temperature will drop to about 58.
2. Global Conversations Webinar: "Chocolate & Sustainability" with Taza Chocolate and Equal Exchange: Alex Whitmore, Founder of Taza Chocolate , and Jonathan Rosenthal, Co-founder of Equal Exchange, discuss the joys of chocolate and the environmentally and socially conscious practices that they follow to produce a better bar and a healthier planet at 1 p.m. at 11 Arlington Street for free.
3. Filming Continues in Charlestown. The Julia Stiles movie, "The Makeover," filmed Monday in Charlestown and will continue filming today and tomorrow. Here's where they're going to be if you'd like to catch a peek: Sept. 25—7 a.m. – 2 p.m., 12 Belmont Street—Exterior Private Residence. Sept. 26—7 a.m. – 4 p.m., 12 Belmont Street—Exterior Private Residence, 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., 56 Union Street—Old Sully’s Pub.
4. Author Talk with Akhil Reed Amar: Author Akhil Reed Amar will discuss the unwritten Constitution and the importance of historical influence and interpretation from 6 to 7 p.m. at the BPL. This event is free.
5. Foreclosure Prevention Counseling and Loan Modification Clinic: Attend on of the clinics at 26 Court Street for free and work with professionals to explore mortgage options at 12 to 2 p.m. These clinics are unbiased and confidential.
Things you can do every day on Charlestown Patch: