1. Pleasant Day: After some early morning fog, The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day with a high near 89. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 69.
2. Have a good few days without me. I will be away until next Wednesday. If you have any pressing matters that need to be dealt with immediately, please contact Roberto Scalese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Charlestown Live features one of our bloggers. This week's Charlestown Live program will feature host Diane Grant with guest Kristin Quinn, a successful blogger who writes "Misadventures in Mommyhood."Learn how Kristin got her start in blogging about all things Motherhood."Misadventures in Mommyhood" is a laugh-out-loud adventure about pregnancy, delivery and life with "Little Miss P," the author's 15 month old. Kristin will do a reading and talk about different ways to get started promoting your own personal blog.
4. Greenway Activity Cart: From 12 to 2 p.m., come on down to the Greenway Wharf District Parks at Milk Street and Surface Road. Play with hula hoop or build with the blocks from the activity cart for kids.
5. VERY IMPORTANT! The American Red Cross Blood Driver at the Museum of Science: The American Red Cross has an emergency need for blood and platelet donors of all blood types! The month of June saw a decrease in donations by 10 percent across the country. Come out to the MOS from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and donate. Donors will receive a free container of SunBrew Iced Tea and a free Museum Hall Pass.