1. Cold: Today will be partly sunny but colder, with a high near 35 degrees and a low around 27, according to the National Weather Service. Snow showers are possible in the evening, mainly after 1 a.m. Little to no snow accumulation is expected.
2. Office hours: Second Suffolk District State Rep. Eugene O’Flaherty holds office hours on the last Friday of the month from 11 a.m. to noon at Zume’s Coffee House.
3. Give back: Donate to Globe Santa on Fridays through Dec. 21 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Center Court at Copley Place. The organization delivers holiday gifts to children in need throughout the Greater Boston area.
4. Lights Show at Fenway Park: The Red Sox will transform Fenway Park into a winter wonderland at the Red Sox Holiday Bash, a free, open-to-the-public holiday festival today at 5 p.m. There will be appearances by Red Sox players and legends, access to exclusive areas of the ballpark and the debut of the "Fenway Park Winter Light Show," an LED musical performance on the Green Monster at 5:45, 6:45 and 7:45 p.m. RSVP by visiting redsox.com/holidays and clicking “Yes.”
5. Holiday Market: The fourth annual Downtown Boston Holiday Market features new artisan vendors each week, along with appearances from Santa and musical performances on Summer Street. The market is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays through Saturdays and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
Got a Charlestown event coming up? Make sure it's on our calendar and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in one of our morning “5 Things.”