1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a high of 50 degrees. The evening will cool down to 39 degrees.
2. Grocery shuttle begins: Starting today, Whole Foods Market is offering a free shuttle service to its store at the Charles River Plaza while the former Johnnie's Foodmaster in Charlestown is closed for renovations. The shuttle will leave from the Bunker Hill Mall at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. today. Service will be offered again on Saturday and then regularly on Thursdays and Saturday while the Charlestown store is closed
3. Last chance to vote: Help pick Charlestown Patch’s new Facebook cover photo by voting for your favorite image in our contest gallery. As of Tuesday night, No. 2 was winning by a landslide, but that could change today. Take a look at all the great shots of your neighborhood and pick the one you think best represents Charlestown. Along with Facebook fame, the winning photographer will win a $50 gift card.
4. Thanksgiving planning: For those Charlestown residents who are getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving, Patch has posted some tips and useful links to use to get information about traffic, tolls and more from today through the weekend. If you’re staying in the city, here’s a look at for the next few days.
5. Boston theater: For seven years, Emma and Jerry engage in a passionate love affair, deceiving their spouses, each other, and at times, even themselves. Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter explores the complexities of love, guilt and duplicity in the Olivier Award-winning classic "Betrayal" at Boston University Theatre, 264 Huntington Ave., showing Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. Click here for a full theater schedule.