1. Mostly sunny: We’ll kick off the week with mostly sunny skies and a high near 42 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low around 31.
2. Spaulding tour and meeting: Representatives from Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital will review plans for parking and shuttle service for their new site in the Charlestown Navy Yard tonight at 7 p.m. The public is welcome to attend. In addition, a public tour of the new facility will be given prior to the meeting at 6 p.m. sharp. Meet in the lobby of the new hospital, located at the corner of First Avenue and 16th Street.
3. Homework help: The Charlestown Branch of the Boston Public Library offers a free drop-in homework help program for students in grades K-8. High school-age mentors from Boston's public and private schools provide the academic support. The program runs daily most weeks, Monday through Thursday, from 3:30-5:30 p.m. Visit the library website for more information.
4. Golf passes available: The Boston Parks and Recreation Department has available a limited number of 2013 season permits for the city’s two municipal golf courses—the William J. Devine Golf Course at Franklin Park and the George Wright Golf Course in Hyde Park. More information, including pricing and a downloadable application, are available online at www.cityofbostongolf.com.
5. Share your Charlestown photos: Got a great photograph of life in Charlestown? Email it to email@example.com, text to 781-217-4233 or tweet @CharlestwnPatch, including a line or two about where and when the photo was taken, and we'll feature it as a Photo of the Day.
Got a Charlestown event coming up? Make sure it's on our calendar and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in one of our morning "5 Things You Should Know."