With New Year’s Eve heading our way, we thought it would be appropriate to give you a rundown of activities available to you.
In no particular order, here’s what we found. If you know of any other New Year’s Eve celebrations, please tell us in the comments.
- , 73-83 Main Street—The restaurant’s web site reports that the night’s entertainment will include belly dancing, henna and tarot readings
- , 34 Charles River Ave.—The restaurant, which boasts that it has the best view of the Boston New Years fireworks, will be a charging $25 cover (including midnight toast) from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- , 2 Pleasant Street—The restaurant's Facebook page says that it will have an extensive special menu, DJ, and a complimentary champagne toast.
- , 24 Roland St.—This club will be hosting a “Great Gatsby Ball,” a 1920s themed swing dance party.
- Boston Common— Boston family fireworks: a twelve-minute fireworks display produced by Boston 4 Productions, with a performance of “So Good: The Boston Song.”