1. Sunny: Wednesday, Aug. 7 will be sunny with a light wind and a chance of showers and thunderstorms late in the evening, according to the National Weather Service. High: 83, Low: 66.
2. Whole Foods opens: The new Charlestown Whole Foods Market (51 Austin St.) will hold a bread-breaking ceremony to mark the opening of the new store on Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 9:45 a.m. The community is welcome to attend. The store will officially open at 10 a.m.
3. Wynn presentation: The Charlestown Waterfront Coalition will host a presentation by representatives from the Wynn LLC resort casino proposal on Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 7 p.m. The meeting will be held at Building 114 (114 16th St.).
4. Farmers market: The Kennedy Center's Charlestown Farmer’s Market is open Wednesdays from 2 p.m. to dusk through the end of October. Located on Main Street, near the Hubway rack and right in front of the Bunker Hill Mall, the Charlestown Farmers Market features produce and meat products sold by Stillman's Farm and a few other vendors.
5. Summer reading finale: Teens are invited to drop by the Charlestown Branch Library (179 Main St.) on Wednesday, Aug. 7 at 2 p.m. for the library’s summer reading finale, a Speech Bubble Photo Party. Teens will create speech bubbles for a photography shoot celebrating summer reading.