Workshops, Family Yoga, Yoga On The Deck, Mama & Me and More! At Charlestown Yoga:
Endurance Athlete Workshop. Sunday July 15th 2-4:30pm
Join Triathlete Coach, Dan Graovac, owner of GForce Multisport (www.gforcemultisport.com) and Karen Fabian, Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher and owner of Bare Bones Yoga (www.barebonesyoga.com) for an Endurance Athlete Workshop! Meet at Charlestown Yoga and start with a run, led by Dan. Back at the studio you will learn about healthy nutrition for athletes and participate in a 45 minute yoga session focusing on hips and hamstrings. End by learning how to build a safe training program for a half or full marathon.
Cost: $35 in advance
HOLD YOUR SPOT TODAY!
Power Yoga Workshop. Saturday July 28th 2:30-4:30pm
If you've tried our Hot Power Yoga class and/or interested in learning about it, come to this 2 hour workshop designed to give you tips on how to master each pose. Join Karen Fabian, Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher, for an intensive look into the Baptiste Power Yoga Sequence. She will be breaking down the more challenging arm balances to help give you the confidence to try them in class! Cost: $25 Must sign up in advance: www.charlestownyoga.com
Family Yoga is now a weekly class!
Starting September 2nd. Sundays 4-5pm.
For mobile children and their caretakers.
Participate with your kids as they:
- Turn into favorite animals & objects: Cat, Cow, Dolphin, Tree, Mountain, Triangle, etc.
- Learn the meaning of Sanskrit words like "OM" and "Namaste"
- Create Mala Art
- Learn poses to do together at home!
- Yoga On The Deck - Thursday Nights In The Summer. 6:15-7:15pm, Vinyasa.
- Mama and Me Wednesdays 10:30 - 11:30am (For pre-mobile babies).
- New Restorative Class - Added by Request, Starting July 19th - Thursday nights at 7:30pm
- Saturday Morning Vinyasa 9-10:30am now with Caitlyn Graham!