TONIGHT: Charlestown Neighborhood Council Returns to Action
The agenda for the council's first general meeting since its summer recess.
The following was supplied by Mark Rosenshein and David Whelan of the Charlestown Neighborhood Council. It has been edited for format.
September 4, 2012
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approval of June minutes
- Chair Correspondence
- Boston Triathlon – Matt Brackman
- Edith Murnane – Food truck Committee
- Geoff Lewis – BRA – Parcel 39A
- Public Safety
- Basic Services—Tangerino’s, Olive’s valet parking, Bike Lane meeting, Hubway meeting
- Development - Update
- Transportation –
- Mitigation – Process
- Election - At Large - November
- Bylaws – N/A
- ZBA notices
- Animal hospital/vet - deferred
- Public Safety – 9/18/12 – Police Station – Hayes Square – 6:30.
- 40 Warren Street – 9/27/12 – K of C
- Zoning – 9/19/12 – K of C