Skating Season Starts Today
The O'Neill skating rink opens for the season on Friday. Plus four more things to know today.
Today is Friday, Nov. 25. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The neighborhood's skating rink is back open starting this Friday. Bring the kiddos on their day off. Or anytime this winter. The hours are as follows: Tuesday and Thursday from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday from 2 to 3:50 p.m. Give them a call for more detais: 617-242-9728.
2. The USS Constitution Museum is hosting an activity for kids today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (And this continues throughout the month.) You can head over and decorate an ornament for your tree or make one for the tree that's onboard Old Ironsides. The museum will collect ornaments to decorate USS Constitution’s annual tree, for the official lighting on Dec. 4.
3. This one's for business owners in the neighborhood. There will be a weekly networking breakfast hosted by the Charlestown Chamber of Commerce on Friday mornings at 7:30 a.m. at Grasshopper Cafe. For more details, click here.
4. Just a reminder: the Charlestown Recovery House annual fundraiser is this weekend. Comedians. Brunch. A good cause! For more information on how to get tickets, check out this article.
5. Today's forecast: Looks great! Sunny, with a high near 59. Enjoy.
For more info on what's happening around the neighborhood, check out our events calendar. And feel free to post your own!