Labor Day Weekend Essentials: What's Open, What's Closed
We've collected information on local businesses and the city as a whole—just for you.
Need a cup of coffee, a quick meal or a last-minute gift this weekend, but don’t know what’s open? Here’s a list of Charlestown businesses we were able to get information on:
- Style Cafe is open, regular hours.
- Olivia Browning will be OPEN Friday. Regular hours over the weekend. Monday, the store will close at 5PM.
- Toni Ann's will be closed this weekend. Reopened Tuesday. Also will be open Sundays starting Sept 9.
- Avalon CrossFit and Personal Training Labor Day Schedule: 8:30 AM Kettlebells, Abs and More, 9:30AM CrossFit All Levels, 10:30AM Open Gym.
- Grasshopper Café will be closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
And here’s information on the city for Labor Day - Monday, Sep. 3..
- Municipal Offices: CLOSED (including City Hall, libraries, community centers and indoor pools)
- Pools: Clougherty & Mirabella open until 7:30PM
- Parking & Driving: Meters are FREE. Other parking rules remain in effect. The Transportation Department has issued a Traffic Advisory & Parking Restrictions related to Student Move-In.
- Trash & Recycling Collection: ONE Day late for remainder of week (except Boston Proper, Roxbury, Charlestown, and South Boston)
- Tow Lot: CLOSED Sunday - Monday
- Street Sweeping: No Monday daytime cleaning (overnight midnight - 7AM arterials on schedule).
- MBTA: Operating on a Sunday schedule. See www.mbta.com for details.
If you know of any other business' hours, please add them in the comments.