Five Things You Need to Know Today, Tuesday, October 2
Here are five things going on in and around town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a cloudy day with a high near 76. There is a chance of showers in the evening with a low of 62.
2. Pre/Post-Natal Yoga Series: Yoga classes are available for women in any stage of pregnancy and the early postpartum period at 10 a.m. at 1 Thompson Square. Sign up for five classes for $100.
3. BCC is Accepting Grant Applications: The Boston Cultural Council (BCC) accepting applications for their 2013 grant funding cycle in the categories of music, visual arts, film/video, folk and traditional arts, and the field trip grant. Deadline is October 15 at 5 p.m..
4. Small Business Legal Clinic: Meet with business attorneys at the BPL in a one on one setting who can help with your business concerns from 6 to 8 p.m.
5. Sequence 8: Some incredible movement-based art is on display at the Cutler Majestic Theater at 7 p.m. from Montreal’s Les 7 Doigts De La Main acrobatic troop.